Dec 31, 2008

Catching Up (again)

I have been seriously lacking in the blog-writing department. Here's my attempt to catch up:

My momma came to visit after V was born and it was FABULOUS to have her around. I cried when she went home. Luckily she and two of my sisters came Christmas night. :) They were left stranded in Salt Lake for a few hours d/t a snow storm, but they got here eventually.
Christmas was AWESOME. We loved watching S help everyone open their presents. He loved everything and we had a blast this entire month telling him about Baby Jesus and the Christmas Story. We haven't talked about Santa at all, except to give a name to the man in the red suit who stands next to the "Noman".

He is very excited about going down the slide "Santa" brought. I am NOT looking forward to putting Christmas away, which is why we didn't decorate the tree until the 22nd...
S flew home with my mom after Christmas and V and I drove to Spanish Fork that same day. It took 15 hours. The next day we drove to Twin Falls and it was so wonderful to see my boy I nearly cried. (The crying could be due to hormones...)
Lots else has happened, but thems the highlights.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the baby! I didn't know about all that drama, though...I'm glad everything's OK.
Of course I'd love to see you any time, and of course I'll take pictures if you want. Just let me know. See you later!

melissa said...

What are you guys up to these days? Hope all is well with you and you manage to get in some sleep every once in a while.