Jan 20, 2009

A Resolution...

My New Year's Resolution is to not eat anything I can't pronounce. Basically we're talking no preservatives, artificial dyes, etc. The end goal is, of course, to be more healthy. I'm feeling GREAT, but the scale isn't budging. At least, it's not budging in the right direction (that would be DOWN).
I've started making all our bread and rolls etc. from grains I grind myself. We're on the verge of being vegetarians and I haven't seen a drive-thru in I don't know how long. I KNOW my caloric intake is lower than it's been in a long time, but alas! I thought that, combined with the nursing and the exercising, SOMETHING would start to happen. I even started taking these colon cleanse tablets. I think by body is broken. Thoughts? Do you think my scale could be broken? I DO have a two year old who likes buttons...

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Hey - it's just a number, right? No doubt you're healthier for the changes and that's what really matters. You should be very proud of yourself!!