Feb 10, 2010

Children's Museum of Phoenix

Can I just say, I wish I was 4 again? Not just because someone else pays the bills, fixes the food and bathes me. Oh No! It's because of THIS:
(I kifed the photo from the museum's website. Hopefully they don't mind.)

The Children's Museum of Phoenix, housed in what used to be The Monroe School. This place is all about interactive fun for kids from age one to about 10. And the best part? It's FREE the first Friday of every month. Which is good, because otherwise it's $9 a person, even kids as young as one. So for my whole family it's $36. No Thank You. The only drawbacks to going on First Fridays are the crowds and the fact that it doesn't start until 6pm.
Here are some pics of my kids enjoying the exhibits.
The noodle forest was a big hit with kids and parents alike. SUPER FUN!
I don't think I ever got a picture of V's face, because the kid was having so much fun, she never wanted to look at me!



Notice I also had a hard time getting S's face. At least we know they had a good time!
The interactive kitchen was a big hit, as was the gravity room (that's what I call it). You could make your own tube track for the balls to travel, using gravity. Super fun! The DH had more fun than the kids with some parts, I think. :) Way worth the drive, especially because it was free. LOVE LOVE LOVE free stuff!

No comments: