Here's what the kids are up to, more for my records than anything.
- Is talking a LOT. Every sentence starts with, "I want".
- Likes to spin in circles until she falls down, then get up and do it again. Sometimes she says. "I fyeeing!" while wearing a cape and running in circles.
- Says lots of things she doesn't mean, like "go away". Every time I take her up on the offer, she cries. So we've starting working on what go away ACTUALLY means. Next on the list is "hurts".
- Calls dogs (and random other things) "scaweey MONstoos" (scary monsters)
- Is loving spending time with Grandpa. They feed the cows and take rides in the truck, during which The Boy falls asleep. (Thank you, Grandpa). My kids are so lucky to have such awesome grandparents.
- His most common sentence is, "Mom, I want you to play a game with me". At least it starts with "Mom" instead of, "I want".
- LOVES school and was sad when Thursday rolled around and we didn't have preschool. Very sad. I need to start one up here in January.