Mar 29, 2011

I Need A Muu Muu

My in-laws just got back from 10 days cruising the islands. Laying aside the fact that I'm insanely jealous of:
a. the trip
    and
b. the time away from Arizona
  
let's focus on what's important here.

My (amazingly awesome) mother-in-law brought back this ADORABLE muu muu for Zsa Zsa.
I want one. I want this one, actually. I want it so bad I've honestly considered losing 125lbs and 3 feet so I can fit into it. Alternately, I've been thinking up designs for a human shrink-ray. But then I remembered that were I three feet shorter, I could no longer drive my kiddos to the zoo or museums. Also, I would need a new bike.
And so I'm thinking maybe my reward for losing the next 10 pounds will be an authentic, Hilo Hattie's adult size muu muu. Wouldn't that be wonderfully ironic?

No comments: