Nov 18, 2010

Masochism in Cooking

When is a week of {the best ever} blogged recipes like masochism? When you decide to do a Whole Body Cleanse THE SAME WEEK.
Honestly people, I think my brain is broken.
Who DOES that? 
What TORTURE!

So today I've decided to leaf you with my current daily meal plan. Bon Apetit!

BREAKFAST:
2 Scoops Standard Process Powdered Protein
1 1/2 cups spinach
1/2 cup raw carrots
1 cup mixed berries
1 Tbs Flaxseed oil
Blend in VitaMix (the world's best blender)
7 Cleanse Capsules
3 Gastrofiber capsules

SNACK
Apple

LUNCH
Repeat Breakfast

SNACK
Grapes
2 taco chips I snuck from the pantry because dude, I'm hungry

DINNER
1/2 Cup Brown Rice
Stir Fry Veggies
Cleanse Capsules and Gastro-fiber Capsules
DESSERT
Cuppa Herbal tea I'm not supposed to drink but do, because Celestial Seasonings makes an Apple Cinnamon Herbal that tastes sweet without added sugar, and at this point, I NEED something sweet. 

Then I go to bed and cry because darn it! I want CAKE!!!!
Then I remember, the last time I did this it only took 7 days to peal off 10 pounds. I can do ANYTHING for 7 days. ANYTHING. (well, not eat hot coals, but luckily that's not part of the plan, so we're good)

2 comments:

Brian M Tanner said...

What about the cake nibbles you had at the jewelery party! Maybe if it's a fraction of a serving it doesn't count:) I'd be way hungry too if I was on your diet.
Loves

Becky said...

notice it says PLAN not, 'what I actually ate" and I'm pretty sure a bite of cake is not going to derail a 1400 calorie diet. Even with the dumb cake I only ate 1120 yesterday, so THERE!