May 27, 2010

Nothing But Time

If you have ever wondered what would happen, should I have an endless supply of childcare and absolutely nothing to do, I have the answer. Over-posting on Facebook and truly obscene levels of chocolate consumption.
This is why God will never let The Hubs be rich.
With The Sister watching the kiddos and virtually no school work for me to do this week, I've had nothing to do. So I play on the computer, do Sudoku and eat. A lot. I got on the scale this morning and it was not a beautiful thing. It would have been even uglier had I not been spending upwards of two hours in the gym everyday attempting to mitigate the chocolate consumption of the previous day. It's not working.
Perhaps it's time to take up a hobby. I'm thinking something along the lines of marathon sleeping...

No comments: