Sep 18, 2010

I'm Thinking....I'm Thinking...

I've been thinking about THIS:

a LOT lately.

(Stina, I'm justifying right for you.)

Sorry ADD moment. What was I saying? Oh yeah.

Babies.

Everyone is doing it. Having babies that is. Oh my. You know what I mean. 
So it occurs to me that MY baby is the age The Boy was when I had her. 
That worked out,
sort of.

So maybe it's time to be hearing the pitter-patter of little feet around our house again.
Then again, maybe I'm nuts.
Here are the Pros and Cons

PROS
Babies are nice 
Babies are cuddly
that whole "multiply and replenish" thing hasn't been repealed
we *might* be able to afford another kid
pregnancy is the only way to stop my hair falling out (that I've found so far)
We have all the clothes for either gender
I like nursing

CONS
pregnancy makes me tired
I like sleep, babies don't
no maternity health insurance coverage
I JUST had the carpets cleaned
we'd need a new car

So I feel like The Thinking Man in Night at the Museum (the second one).


He looks all smart and like he has all the answers, but really he just says, "I'm thinking....I'm thinking..."

3 comments:

melissa said...

One thought: if you wait until you can for sure afford another baby, you'll just keep on waiting. Very few people in this world have the kind of financial situation to be able to say with certainty that they can afford another kid. We have never been able to afford it. In fact, we are farther now from being able to afford ANYTHING than we've ever been. But, if we wait until our finances even out, we'll be waiting another five years. And I guarantee that ain't gonna happen! Just a thought.

Christina MC said...

I like your new blog background (blatantly avoiding topic at hand)

Becky said...

It's SHINY! Pretty much in love with the diamonds, not so much the pink...