Nov 30, 2010

Seriously? On Purpose?

Of all the things I've done to myself, this may be the worst. 
This is my list of things I must get done in the next two weeks. 
  1. Math test, due tomorrow
  2. 5 page final paper for Ethics (aka the world's most pointless class)
  3. Final Pathology Project WITH PowerPoint presentation, due Friday
  4. Last test in Pathology, Thursday next
  5. Last Anatomy Lab test, Friday next
  6. Math Final
  7. Ethics Final
  8. A&P Final, over two SEMESTER'S worth of information
It goes NEARLY without saying that I'm totally unready for all of these things.
    Kill me. Just kill me know. Owing to my extremely full schedule the next two weeks, I don't think I'll be able to fit in intentionally kicking my own bucket, as it were. Really you'd be doing me a favor.

    No comments: